The Konfurb Harmony Drafting is an active seating office chair that is designed to improve posture by encouraging natural movement and flexibility. Featuring a contoured moulded shell for superior comfort with the option to add custom fabric to the seat pad, for a stylish award-winning designer office chair. Perfect for collaborative bar leaner breakout spaces. The combination of the architectural gas lift for extra height paired with the swivel base makes this office chair popular in schools and training colleges to create a tiered theatre-type learning environment.
- Internationally acclaimed dynamic chair, designed by Martin Ballendat.
- Contoured polypropylene moulded shell
- Contemporary shaped seat provides superior comfort
- Soft touch TPU arm pads
- 520mm diam adjustable chrome foot ring (KON172-FOOTRING)
- Black PU 60mm twin wheel castors (KON173-B-CASTOR)
- 260mm black drafting gas lift (KON172-GAS-260)
- 350mm black nylon base (KON172-BASE)
- Full 5-year guarantee (excluding upholstery)
- Tested to ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 General-Purpose Office Chairs.
- Customer specified fabric (seat pad)
- 265mm drafting chrome gas lift (111-11) *indent only
- Harmony polished aluminium base (136-C-BASE)
- 40mm Black glides (CE1153P).
* For Indent purchases (non-stock orders) conditions may apply.
Weight rating (kg)
Indicative seated hours (per day)
Light Grey, Black
With castors, Without castors (optional)
Back size (mm)
460w x 325h
Seat size (mm)
470w x 470d
Seat height (mm)
with castors: 635-875h
without castors: 610-850h
Overall size (mm)
with castors: 625w / 595d / 1270h
Optional without castors: 625w / 595d / 1245h